Huge Thanks

Morning, last day of the school hols for me and I've got lots of work to do for tomorrow so it's just a quick post from me today. I've got a OLC to share with you featuring a lovely Paper Smooches stamp set- Surf and Turf. 



As you can see, although I've kept this card one layer I've addd lots of detail with watercolour, ink and spritzing!



Challenge inspiration:
Less is more- Oh I do like to be beside the seaside
Papersmooches Sparks Challenge- anything goes
Daring Cardmakers- Clean and simple









Despite being back at work I will be posting everyday next week as I am running a little mini series which I'd love for you to play along with, you can also win a £5 gift voucher to spend at Craft Mojo, so why not pop back in the morning and see what I'm up to!

Thanks for stopping by, 

Rebecca x x x

10 comments:

  1. Love it Rebecca!
    Great sea effect too!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that image Rebecca and your background effect is stunning
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card, love your background effects.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh Rebecca a fab one layer creation, love it and fab sentiment too!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Less is More
    Anne
    LIM Designer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card and such a cute image. Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a great design and cute stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card - that stamp is cute and the watercolour sea is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable, Rebecca! "Huge" thanks next to the whale; that's a perfect sediment! And so is your coloring and spritzing!! Thank you for playing at LIM! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fantastic. I love the whale with the watercoloring- simply inspired! Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful work with this week's Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so pretty! love the background! beautiful card! thanks so much for joining us this week at Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge!

    ReplyDelete