Hello!

Morning, hope you're okay today! I'm here sharing a little card before I pop out for a day with my mum which includes afternoon tea!


I've used a Clearly Besotted die cut sentiment cut three times in back card and then topped with a final cyan, sparkle-foil layer. This has been really simply embellished with the mini heart sequins and I've add the "birthday girl" from the Wplus 9 Hand Lettered Hello stamp set. I stamped the sentiment in Platinum Planet ink.



I'm linking this card up with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday "make it sparkle" challenge.

That's it from me today, see you soon!

Rebecca x x

7 comments:

  1. Ooh fab card! Love this Rebecca, great design :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Rebecca. Uncluttered and very stylish. Hugs, Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is just fabulous! Hope tea is good and involves cake, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a REALLY lovely and cool CAS card. Love it and I might just have to try something similar. Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a wonderful CAS card. I love the tiny hearts. Thanks so much for playing along with our Make It Sparkle Challenge over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How do you mount it so nothing shows but it pops out?

    ReplyDelete