Crafty Confessions #5

Hi, it's Saturday and time to share my last Crafty Confession post. I've quite enjoyed airing my creative "disasters" in public and today my card is all about when CAS is just a bit dull. I love CAS cards, they are what I normally make but sometimes they just end up looking a bit boring!!!


I can't really decide if this card looks a bit drab because of the design or because it is on kraft card stock. Either way I don't think it's a stunner!!

So there you go, 5 of my cards I wouldn't normally share on here- I hope you've enjoyed seeing my little embarrassments. 

Rebecca x x  

3 comments:

  1. I really have enjoyed seeing the last five cards, only for the reason that you decided to post them. We all have cards we have made that don't exactly turn out to be what is in our heads.
    So thank you for posting these over the last 5 posts and for your honesty although none of the cards were bad, just not to your liking :)
    Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I really like this one, Rebecca haha! I struggle to make kraft look good but I think this is lovely. Thanks for sharing with us these last few days :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's lovely! Hoping the coming term goes well for you. We've been back a fortnight (nearly) and possibly have an inspection to come... ah, the joys! Hugs, Tracey x

    ReplyDelete