Best teacher!

Hello, gosh it's been a while since I've posted on here- sorry about that, life got in the way! I've been away on a couple of mini breaks and then this week has been consumed with GCSE results- I went in to school today to see the Y11 pupils collect their results and I'm please to see, on the whole, they were happy. Anyway, when I got back in I thought i'd make a couple of cards that will come in handy during the next and here's one of them.....



Needless to say, as a teacher myself, most teachers would be made very happy any day if they received a d brew and a "thank you" from someone. I've used the "teacher's pet" stamp set from Clearly Besotted and coloured it with Promarkers and embellished with Clear Wink of Stella and a little red gem.


Thanks for stopping by today, 

Rebecca x

Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge- back to school
CASology- Java
Cute Card Thursday- Back to school

13 comments:

  1. Lovely card, I agree: I'd be happy to receive a cuppa and such a sweet card any day! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this CAS card. Thanks for joining us this week at CCT.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet teacher card!!! I Love the little heart!
    Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week....and all the other times, love seeing your work here!!
    -Hugs Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card and perspective from the other side of going back to school, Rebecca - love that tiny heart gem! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also work in schools and I agree, I don't know any teachers who wouldn't love and appreciate receiving a card like this! I love the pop of the red heart against the cute blue cup. So glad you joined us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a nice teacher card, we all like to be appreciated and how nice to hear thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is gorgeous!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love. What else can I say?! :)
    Thanks so much for joining us again over at CASology!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is just adorable! I love it! You may want to check out the winner's post. ;) http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/back-to-school-challenge-winners-post/

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a great card Rebecca - so pleased for your win - yay!!!

    ReplyDelete