Woohoo!

Hello, it's Tuesday and I'm here with a card, I'm also sharing it on the Craft Mojo blog too.




Supplies:
Stamps- Paper smooches Primary, Chubby chums
Other- Doodlebug sequins, Tombow glue, brown seam binding, foam pads, wobbly eyes from Home Bargains





My card is inspired by Marion Vaggs card over at Muse Card club, I think its pretty clear where my inspiration came from- isn't that owl adorable?! I'm also going to link up with the Paper Smooches Sparks challenge (www.papersmooches.com), Simon Says Wednesday challenge where the theme is "spots and dots" (they're also showcasing Paper Smooches stamps).





Fingers crossed I can get some more crafting in today so I can share the results tomorrow!

Thanks for stopping by today, 

Rebecca x

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Rebecca, love that owl with his googly eyes! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Rebecca, super cute and just perfect for our challenge.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the googly eyes! So glad you joined us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute!!! i love the googly eyes on the owl!!!!! Great take on the MUSE challenge!
    ~tracey

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute is that!!!! Simply adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a pretty card - great layout and fun use of embellishments

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rebecca, I love your owl. It looks like one eye is bigger then the other. I love that. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too cute! Love the wiggly eyes on the owl. Thanks for joining us at Paper Smooches SPARKS!

    ReplyDelete