I look up to you

Hello, phew thank goodness it's nearly the end of the week! Today I'm sharing a little Papersmooches card....



I've used the Zoo Crew stamp set and some old Doodlebug papers. The die cut leaves are also from Papersmooches, they are the Flower dies set. 




I've actually CASEd this card from the VERY first card I even posted on my blog, which was almost 3 years ago. Here is the link to it and a shudder at how terrible it was! As you can see I've gone for a similar layout and used many of the same elements; coloured with Promarkers, male-themed, DP in the background, even the colours are similar! I'd like to think I've come a long way since then- maybe you'll say otherwise! (If nothing my pictures look better!!!!)

Anyway, thank you very much (as ever) for stopping by and saying hi!

Rebecca x

Challenge inspiration:
Papersmooches Sparks Challenge- anything goes
Make the day special challenge- CASE a card from your first year of blogging
Charisma Card Challenge- anything goes
Cute Card Thursday- pretty papers




8 comments:

  1. Sweeeeeet! What a cute card, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally look up to you for making such a great card!! Your coloring is awesome and I love the background paper - Doodlebug, isn't it? The addition if the leaves is just perfect and completes this really clever card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet, thanks for joining us at Charisma, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on your original card :) Thanks for playing along with make the day special.
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rebecca, I LOVE this! Your coloring is awesome and the giraffe pairs so well with the patterned paper you used! Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with this week's Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card, very sweet! Thanks for playing at Charisma Cardz! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous card and a perfect CASE of your first ever blog post! Thanks so much for braving our CASE History challenge at Make the Day Special Stamp Store!
    Tara
    x

    ReplyDelete