Happy X2

Morning, happy Thursday!! Today I have a bonus Craft Mojo post featuring some lovely Wplus9 items! Both cards were inspired by the cue card from CASology this week which is "float" and the colours and "birthday bash" theme from Curtain Call- see the bottom of this post for the photo inspiration.  I was also inspired later on by a third challenge if you read on.....









As you can see I've made two slightly different variations of the same card- I made the more colourful one first and then decided I didn't quite like the placement of the ballon strings so I made another version.




On the first card I went for a triple cut "happy" die cut but kept it to a single layer on the re-make! But I added liberal amount of WOS to both...... I also went for gems on the first but sequins on the second. The send version was actually inspired by the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge blog theme which is "white"





Supplies:


I'd love to know which version of the card you like the most and why!

Thanks for stopping by today, 

Rebecca x








9 comments:

  1. These are both gorgeous Rebecca! I think my fave is the colourful one...I love the triple layered sentiment and I think the balloon strings look fine! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic cards Rebecca and love your colour combo.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the clean feel and the yummy ice cream colours! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards and great designs, I love the balloons. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun and colourful card. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute cards...especially like the first one with the two slightly overlapped die cut sentiments. You always need balloons for birthdays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute cards -- I too like the colorful one best! I might try to duplicate this -- if that is ok?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally wonderful cards. Love the layered sentiment and fun balloons :) Thanks for joining us at The Curtain Call.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such fun birthday cards!
    Thanks for joining us at Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete