Feeling better

Hello, so the summer hols have started and 48 hours or so in I am starting to feel a little better- fingers crossed I can make the most of my time off. I spent most of yesterday having a move around in my craft room (I'll take some photos if anyone would like to see???) and today I finished reorganising everything and got round to making a few cards for the first time in a week!

So here is one of the cards I made...



I used the Jane's Doodle "raindrops" stamp set alone with lots of Doodlebug sequins, and in case you were wondering the teeny dots are the middles from the sequins! 



Here's to being relaxed and getting some serious crafting in! Thanks so much for putting up with my lacking of posting and visiting today too, it really means a lot. I'm delighted to have 248 wonderful followers, and whilst sorting through my craftroom I found some new items to giveaway when I reach 250 (as the last bundle go throne away by accident). If you'd like to be in with a chance then just make sure you're a follower- no need to leave a comment of share a picture!

See you soon,

Rebecca x x x

Challenge inspiration:
Less is more- Singing in the rain
The paper players- CAS and monochromatic 

17 comments:

  1. Welcome back and glad to hear you're feeling a little better. Great card and well done for managing to stick those tiny centres down!! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this - the sequin rain made me smile!

    Sharon
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks terrific in those shades of blue Rebecca!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must have more patience than me Rebecca, sequins are one thing but the middles pah.It has made a fabulous card though so all that patience was really worthwhile.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just came across and fell in love with this absolutely wonderful card! Sooo adorable :D
    Lots of greetings from Austria,
    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant, I don't envy you sticking those little sequins down though!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, such a great way to use sequins! I'm so glad its the holiday. I was sorry to say goodbye to our lovely Yr 6 children but so glad that there are now a few weeks of very welcome rest ahead, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the use of the sequins. A great idea

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet card! I love the sequins as raindrops, such a fun idea. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh, this is so cute! What a great idea to use sequins for raindrops! And such pretty ones at that! Thanks for playing with our monochromatic challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Rebecca, so glad to hear you are feeling a bit better, I hope it continues for you xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a cute card!! I love the sequins being used instead of rain drops
    -Dee (:

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sorry to hear that you haven't been feeling well - hope you are better! Love your card - so cute! The sequin shower is fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Rebecca this is fab, how ever did you glue those tiny dots down!
    Thank you so much for joining in this week
    Anne
    Less is More Designer

    ReplyDelete
  15. A fabulous card, a great take one the Less is More theme.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful monochromatic card Rebecca - love those shades of blue and the sequin raindrops are so pretty. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete