What a teacher

Hello, hope you've had a good start to the week. I've realised that with only a few weeks till the summer hols I really need to start making cards for the people in my department. So I'm afraid you'll see a few "thank you teacher" cards over the next few weeks.



This one one really simple- I die cut the edge of a piece of patterned paper- the notebook edge die is from Clearly Besotted.  Then I stamped the sentiment- also from CB (teacher's pet).



To finish I added some wooden stars, a wooden tag and a little piece of twine.

Thank you very much for stopping by today- I really do appreciate it and I'd also like to give a very warm welcome my 2 new followers, Tracey and Jennifer!

See you all tomorrow, 

Rebecca x

2 comments:

  1. Wow Rebecca I love this one. Really effective, great layout and paper.
    Brilliant sentiment too.
    Hugs Kelly x

    ReplyDelete