Happy Birthday

Hello, it's Monday and that means a Craft Mojo post.

The image I've used is from Stamping Bella- it's called "uptown girl posh has a present". I really enjoy colouring these images, on this one I've used Promarkers and I've also added a sweep of clear Wink of stella (Sally has just got a delivery of all the different colours of WoS)




I've used some lilac Doodlebug textured card in the background and a happy birthday sentiment from Papersmooches (p.s. I noticed I'd stuck the letter "a" in birthday on back to front so promptly swapped it after taking the photo!). I used Tombow glue to stick each of the letters down. 




I've layered the image on to some Doodlebug papers before adding some coordinating Doodlebug sequins. I love how this card turned out, even though it is a little busier than many of my creations And it was one of the first that I sold at the craft air I went to on Saturday!

Thanks for stopping by, 

Rebecca x

Challenge inspiration
CraftyCatz- anything goes

1 comment: