Baby boy- craft mojo DT

Morning, it's Monday again and I'm back with a lovely little new baby boy card which I'm also sharing on the Craft Mojo blog.  



Nothing too complicated here, I've stamped the Wplus9 baby grow on some cute Doodlebug paper, cut it out and mounted it on to the Paper Smooches sticked tag. The sentiment is also from Wplus9. Then I've added some seam binding to the tag and mounted it on some Echo Park paper. Finally, I've added some Doodlebug pearls- think I might make a girly version too!




Thanks for stopping by, 

Rebecca x




4 comments:

  1. What a great card - love the design and pretty colours, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. a lovely card rebecca! I love that little baby grow and nice to see a different colour to blue for a little boy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, love the soft colours!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely adorable Rebecca! I love the shade of blue you have used and the layout is perfect for the image! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete