If you don't have neon....

Hello, today I've made a card that includes neon even though I don't have any neon inks or papers. Instead I used some little neon coloured post-it marker tabs. I stamped onto the little plastic tabs using black stazon and let them dry for a few mins. 


Next I covered the base card with some Kaisercraft paper  and cut a diagonal edge white car layer. Onyo this I stamped some "splodges" and "splats" using ink and stamps from the Kirsty Wiseman "grunged" stamp set. 



 Finally, I stuck on the post-it notes (using a little extra glue) and added a sprinkle of sequins and gems.


The inspiration from this card came from the Muse card over at CASE study challenge. I just loved the bright colours and I really enjoyed trying to create my own project inspired by it.



Thanks for stopping by and remember next time you don't have the "latest" trendy crafting must-have, have a look around at what you do have and improvise!

Rebecca x

5 comments:

  1. This is such a cool card, splatter of black looks great with all those colors around :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Love it, everyone should use neon colours :D (or is it just my little obsession?!)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those tabs look fab! Beautifully done, and thanks for joining us at CASE study!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cool use of those tabs!
    Thanks for studying with us on CASE Study this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab use of supplies to incorporate the neon! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete