If I only had a bee.......

Evening- I just thought I'd pop in with a card that I managed to find time to make. I used this weeks Muse card from Casestudy as my inspiration as well as the cue card from CASology which is "yellow" and the pile of new stamps and dies from Clearly Besotted stamps so I''m also going to enter this for the first CB challenge which is anything goes. 




I embossed the base card using a SU honeycomb die and then added Cantaloupe Memento ink followed by Brilliance pearlescent beige using my blending tool. Next a die cut some hexagons of scrap DP using the Clearly Besotted honeycomb which I was delighted to discover perfectly fits inside the hexagons on the SU folder!! 



Then I used my CB basic banner dies and coordinating stamps to create the sentiment and finally added a few gold sequins.......now I really wish I had a bee stamp to add but (to my amazement) I couldn't find one in my stash!

Thanks for stopping by, 

Rebecca x x x

14 comments:

  1. fantastic card, Rebecca!! love the embossed background, the inking... well love everything!! thanks so much for playing along with CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the background embossing and the highlighted hexagons really stand out. Hugs. Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely hun! And how cool that the hexagon die fits! :) Must remember that! ;)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful clean and simple card! So glad you joined in on the fun at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning! I love your take on the CASology and CASE Study inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this minimalist take on this week's Cue Card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great background - lovely CAS design.

    Thanks for joining in at the CBS Challenge.

    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely, lovely, Rebecca! Such soft, subtle yellow...love this! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic card! Very nicely executed- I have this folder so I will need to try it.

    Karen Z. Bull
    craftbullpen.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Becca! I love the little sprinkle of gold! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card, love how you used the embossing folder!

    Chris L.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is absolutely stunning! Love the sepia-like colours. Thank you so much for taking part, I really appreciate it :) x

    ReplyDelete