Bee mine

Good evening! If you saw this post the other day you'll know I was in search of a bee stamp and I got one! I purchased the "bee mine" Lawn Fawn set from Make the day special and it's just perfect.



On this card I used DP hexagons cut using the hexagon MFT die, with the layered fishtail banner, also MTF. The stamped images are all from the Lawn Fawn set and I've added some MME enamel dots. 



Thanks for stopping by, 

Rebecca x

Challenge inspiration:
Case study I was inspired by the use of the bright and cheery yellow on Lisa's card
Lawnscaping challenge- dimension
Less is more- hexagons
Cute card Thursday- summertime

14 comments:

  1. Wow ,beautiful card Rebecca
    Gr Elly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply adorable! Love your new bee stamp! Hugs and sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, and I love your little new bee!
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, summery CAS card :) Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Rebecca! I love the little bee! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry I am SO late in visiting this card, last week got away from me somewhat!
    This is such a fab colour choice Rebecca!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, loving this, it's fabulous!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so bright and beautiful.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so super sweet! Love your design and such perfect take on our dimensions challenge!
    Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping, hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooo, I like this a lot!! :o)
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. CUTE! Love all those popped up hexagons!

    Thanks so much for joining us at the Lawnscaping challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw, this card is sweet as honey! Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete