Aaahhhchooo!

I knew it would happen as soon as I relaxed over the half term- the cold I've been fighting off for weeks have finally caught up with me! But, after some TLC from my lovely hubby (4th wedding anniversary today too) I managed to get a little inspiration from CASE study and made this card.

This month's Muse, Angline Yong,created this fab card as insiration for us. 



For my card I used 5 strips of card and attached them to a piece of white card before die cutting the "thank you" space. The I attached the colored panel to the base card with thin foam pads and stamped the matching thank you sentiment in the space. To finish I added a hand cut star and some gems. 


Challenges:

If you stop by tomorrow you can see what I did with the "waste" from this card!

Rebecca x

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, thanks for joining us at ABC for our challenge
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really fab - very pretty colours and love the bold sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun, I LOVE the cut out lettering and the coloured strips.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love the strips of paper used and the way you added the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete