CASE study #108

Morning, today I have another card created with my new Lawn Fawn stamps set- I'm really in a "sky" theme at the moment aren't I?




Anyway, I made this card inspired by the CASE Study September Muse, Torico!!I took inspiration from the clouds and the aperture. I stamped the kite on patterned paper before cutting out and mounting whist all the other elements were stamped direct onto the card. I hand cut the cloud apertures.... still thinking about putting something behind them but not sure what.

Thanks for stopping by, 

Rebecca x

5 comments:

  1. I love the cloud cut outs. I'd never be brave enough to do that on a one layer card! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and a very clever idea for the cut out clouds - it looks fab!
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely, and what a great idea with cutting out the clouds! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous design, love the clouds!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete