Gift tag

Evening, I have something a little different for you today. I have made a lolly-pop tag that I am going to put in a plant that I have bought for my parents wedding anniversary. I know it isn't a traditional style tag but I was taking note of this weeks CASE study challenge which is to "think outside the box". The image is from Lilli of the valley and I think it is adorable. The sentiment is from Papersmooches, the heart die is Sizzix Framelets and the fishtail banner dies are from MFT.





Challenges:

Rebecca x 

9 comments:

  1. Oh This is lovely what a fab idea for a plant gift well done hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeek! Love love LOVE this adorable tag!! Thank you for joining us for the Anniversary celebrations at CASE Study! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute tag! Love your creativity on the design, and the image is so sweet too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely tag - what a great idea to use the lolly stick!
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely tag
    Thank you for playing along at Charisma Cardz this time
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is SO cute! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the sweetest tag I have ever seen. So many wonderful little details. I love it....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, Rebecca...this is just adorable! That image is so cute and the colors, bow and flowers are perfectly coordinated! So glad you joined us at CASE Study this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for entering our 'anything but a card' competition with this lovely little tag Rebecca - good luck! x

    ReplyDelete