CASE#99

Evening, phew had a busy day today- school trip!

But, made it home and had (just) enough energy to make a card (and post it seeing how lovely hubby fixed my PC!). As soon as I saw the card from this weeks muse on CASE study I knew exactly what materials I wanted to use.
 










I put together the new Happy Days papers from Papermania with an old Sizzix die and embellished the card with all sorts of haberdashery bits and bobs. I think this card will be perfect for my Mum because she used to be a dressmaker and had her own fabric and haberdashery shop!



The layout was inspired by the sketch from Cute Card Thursday.   

AND because this card makes use of the spare buttons from old clothes and the ribbon hangers from a top I bought recently I think that this also fits with the theme from Charisma Cardz challenges which is to recycle (oh and the card base was a recovered one layer card from a Less is more challenge from a few weeks ago!)


Thanks for looking, 

Rebecca x

10 comments:

  1. Fab card love the Happy Days papers, really effective Thanks for joining us at CCT.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Rebecca. The paper and embellies look great and the dress is fab!
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is such a lovely one - there's so many things I like about it!
    The backing paper and the paper used for the dress are beautiful. The pompon ribbon and the layering too. I love the color contrast added by the twine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card, love the haberdashery theme!


    Many thanks for joining in the
    ♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
    this week! Have a great weekend ♥Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable....have a great day!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  6. aaaach this is really adorabe..love the dress and all element on your card...genius...Beautifully done..

    I am joining also Case Study challenge, my card is number 23, would you mind to hop to my Blog? Many thanks before,hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely sewing theme going on here! Great take on the CASE! So glad you could join us on CASE Study Challenge! Hope to see you again!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. First off great photos - pin sharp! Love the collage of bits and pieces you've put together - they all work really well together.Thanks for joining us at CASE study this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great work!

    Thank you for joining us at Charisma this week! x

    ReplyDelete