CASE study #101

This card was inspired by this lovely card made by Kristii Lockart from the CASE study blog. 


 I also took the theme from Cute Card Thursday which is distressing. 




I used a Poundshop dollie which I distressed with brown ink and the scattered it with flowers that I cut out of various old K&co 12x12 papers. I used a MME stamp around the edges and a thank you sentiment from the same set. The bird is a Sizzix die cut.  To finish I embellished the card with pearls and twine.

Thanks for stopping by, 

Rebecca x

5 comments:

  1. gorgeous Rebecca! love the soft colors & your distressed doily!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow amazing cards, I am so inspired by your creativity!

    Many thanks for joining in the
    ♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
    this week! Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! What a soft and pretty card!! I love all the little details!! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice take on this challenge. I love how you made a collage with flowers from DP.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So soft and pretty!
    Thanks for studying with us this week on CASE Study! :)
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete