It's a boy

I was asked to design a card for a baby boy but not to use "baby blue" so i though I'd have a surf around some blogs for inspiration. In the end I found some ideas on the CASE study blog, this is Agnieszka's card that people are asked to use as inspiration.




I took the idea of splattering- although I used a stamp from a Marion Emberson tree stamp set which I stamped in blue and then embellished with stickles. I also used the idea of a die cut circle   for the message(which I did try placing on the lower right side but couldn't get it to look quite right) and a band across the bottom of the card, instead of the lace I have used some bakers twine.  When the person who had ordered the card saw it she was very happy and said it was exactly what she was looking for- result!

Thanks for looking, 

Rebecca x

6 comments:

  1. This is so sweet and very fresh looking..just like babies :)
    Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is oh so darling!!! LOVE the splatter behind the sentiment--gorgeous card!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Perfect for a little boy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card - I like how you used the yellow paper and stars.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable, a perfect baby card! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!

    ReplyDelete