CASE study

Well, this is another first for me as I haven't played along with the CASE study challenge before today. I have followed  a couple of the designers for quite a while now and, inspired by this weeks photo, I thought I'd give it a go.

As a newbie I played it pretty safe taking inspiration quite directly from the photo. The papers are all from K&co, the heart was hand cut, the paper "lace" is a Tim Holtz/Sizzix die, the sentiment is from Making Memories and the ribbon is from my own stash.

Challenges:
The Friday Mashup - Tic, Tac, toe (Lace, no stamping and ribbon)



Rebecca x

9 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous :) your colours are so delicate :) the script paper is lovely, and I love the heart.

    Tags xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Rebecca, lovely vintage feel to your card.

    Thanks for joining in the fun with us this week.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz
    Friday Mashup DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is amazing! LOVE the script paper--and your bow is fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the vintage look you gave to your card. Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, so glad you joined us this week! Take it from me, this challenge is addicting!! It really is open ended as you want it to be!! LOVE your paper choices and that sweet heart! Hope to see you again over on the CASE STudy blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO beautiful! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice card, love the vintage look!

    Thanks for playing along with The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is very pretty. Love the soft muted colours.

    Thanks for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the vintage feel of this one! So glad you joined us at The Friday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete